The Centre for Equality is dedicated to promoting and protecting human rights in Australia.
The Centre for Equality was established to promote equality and to improve human rights.
Our primary objectives are:
- To promote gender equality as a means to establishing justice, peace and prosperity;
- To create and support projects aimed at achieving equality;
- To promote the education of children as a prerequisite to creating equality;
- To empower women as a means to achieve sustainable development and human rights;
- To engage men in the promotion of gender equality; and
- To foster a spirit of partnership and collaboration with individuals, organisations and governments in Australia and abroad, in the furtherance of these objectives.